Online Content and Services Architect (12 month, Fixed Term)
Our online maestro is leaving and we need to replace him for at least a year.
We're transforming our service offerings and have made good progress - we've rebuilt our website on the all of Government common web platform and have taken a people-first approach to our online content and services.
You'll continue this work by leading the delivery of clear and accessible web content and services across a wide variety of council functions, so experience with Silverstripe CMS, HTML and the common web platform are desirable.
You'll also manage our web content and contributors, as well as:
- Promote plain language and best web practices
- Help us build better online relationships and engagement
- Assist, advise and deliver solutions for other Council business units
- Improve existing services internally and externally
- Be a leader in the ongoing development of our intranet
- Work with internal and external teams and contractors
You won't do this alone. As a member of the Council's Community Relations team, and through a solid partnership with the Information Services team, you will be committed to improving outcomes for Tasman's communities.
This will be a role where you can expand your knowledge and gain valuable experience. You'll make a measurable difference in people's lives.