Student Summer Holiday Employment
The Tasman District Council is calling for expressions of interest from students who are interested in working for the Council over the summer period - mid-November to mid-February inclusive.
Consideration for placement will be given to students who:
- Are available to work throughout the entire holiday employment period
- Are physically fit and have a current full drivers licence for a manual vehicle
- Have preferably completed at least 1 year of tertiary study
- Are studying for a qualification relevant to Council such as environmental science, environmental policy, planning, applied sciences or engineering
- Are from the Nelson / Tasman region
Council is likely to have opportunities for placement in the Environment and Planning Department (Regulatory, Environmental Policy and Environmental Information teams), and the Engineering Services Department.
Expressions of interest should include a cover letter detailing the area of study being undertaken, a current curriculum vitae and a completed online Application Form.
Students will be notified by email before 21 August 2019 on whether they have been successful in being placed.